Saturday, January 30, 2010

Walking boot

The walking boot and cane are such lovely fashion accessories…not. However, if someone says “Wanna go pick up some lunch at Bennigans?”…you don’t have to ask me twice! LOL

I do my best to avoid wobbling like a weebles toy when I walk but it’s really hard because the sole on the walking boot is so much thicker than the sole on a shoe. I’ve only been walking for two days but both my hips are sore already. I’m wobbling a little more this time around because I can’t use the cane properly. You’re supposed to use the cane on the opposite side of the injury however I broke my left wrist very badly in a car accident 11 years ago and I have arthritis in it now so I can’t use the cane in my left hand. Oh well…just a few more weeks and I’ll be back in a normal shoe! Yeee Hawww!!

47walkingboot

No comments:

Post a Comment