Saturday, January 30, 2010

Walking! Back to work!

I’m back to walking and I started back to work on Thursday. It’s nice to get out of the house but of course my foot is pretty sore. I think it’s a little easier this time because I already know that my foot is going to hurt pretty bad for about 2 weeks, after that I’ll be fine. I think it’s a little easier when you know how things are going to go ahead of time. I just have to get through these first two weeks.

I never paid too much attention to which stores have electric carts and which ones don’t until I had these foot surgeries. Now I know all the stores that have them. They are great for grocery shopping, or other light shopping. I can’t stay on my feet long enough to shop at the mall so if I need something it had better be available at Walmart, Target, Hyvee, etc. LOL

Even though it’s difficult to get around because I can’t walk too far…it’s still much better than the knee scooter. There’s definitely something to be said for being able to stand on your own two feet! It just makes me feel happy!!!

happy sally

No comments:

Post a Comment