Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Time for Round 2!

Well, tomorrow’s the big day…surgery #2. I’ll be going into the hospital to have my right foot done, hopefully it will match my left foot when all is said and done. LOL

I’m excited but also very nervous. In some ways it’s nice to know what’s going to happen because you feel more prepared. But it’s also a bit more nerve-racking because you know how much pain and inconvenience you’re in for. But, I’m just shooting for small goals, a week at a time. I’ll make it, I made it the first time and I can make it again.

I’ll post pics and info as soon as I feel well enough to get on the computer. Wish me luck!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

CIMG2738

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Dana! I look forward to hearing how it went once your up and about!

    Happy christmas!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete